frequently asked questions (faq)
- we offer free shipping on all order over 65 euro and free return.
- we ship to: austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, italy, spain, sweden, the netherlands and uk.
- you must contact email@example.com before returning an order.
- missing the pre-paid return label, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- missing a return note, click here.
return in denmark:
please note that once you have returned your parcel at a gls parcel shop, it can take up to 14 days for us to process your return and refund the amount of money corresponding to your order.
return in other european countries:
please note than it can take up to 3-4 weeks for us to process your return and refund the amount of money corresponding to your order.
when you return a parcel to us in a european country other than denmark, your parcel has some extra stops at an external warehouse before we receive it:
step 1: up to one week of transit from when you hand in your parcel at a post office until it arrives at an external warehouse
step 2: up to two weeks of transit from when your parcel leaves the external warehouse until it arrives at minimum’s warehouse.
step 3: we will refund your return no later than one week after we have received your parcel at our own warehouse in denmark.
note: please note that you are liable for any decrease in value, if you have tested or used the product in other ways than those usually allowed in-store. when we receive the product, we will assess the condition and refund you the amount we find corresponding to the item’s condition.
- if an item is out of stock then contact email@example.com and they will inform you when/if the item will be back in stock.